Free entry – please bring a plate.
Entertainment by local group: Burnthouses.
Come along and have fun bidding for your chosen items! Ever-popular auction and raffle of fantastic gifts from local businesses – conducted by our very own auctioneer Peter Christensen!
All money raised is for the charities: Help for Heroes and the Village Hall Fund.
Bid on any or all of these fantastic, not-to be missed items:
- Voucher for a delicious carvery meal for two at Helme Park Hall.
- Gent’s haircut and blow dry at the ever-popular salon belonging to our own resident hairdresser John Meerman, Bishop Auckland.
- £20 off a meal for two at The Teesdale Hotel, Middleton in Teesdale- a popular restaurant and bar, where you will be made to feel extremely welcome.
- A voucher for £50 off a Cut and Blow Dry at Trimmers, Bishop Auckland. Pamper yourself!
- A voucher for a Cut and Blow dry at Hair Haus, Bishop Auckland. Trendy or what? Selected stylists only!
- Three hour Family River cruise from quay to sea on the Tyne. An absolute MUST for your family!
- A round of golf for four people at Barnard Castle Golf Club. Experienced golfers or novices- one of the best courses in the North east.
- Voucher for an Italian meal for two people at Helme Park Hall Italian Bistro! Mama Mia! Bon apetito!
- Three bags of best coal from Copley Coal Company. Come on- get prepared for winter.
- Voucher for a Heavenly Manicure with warm oil hand massage from Heavenly treatments of Bishop Auckland. Ladies or gentlemen welcome-(all hard-working hands need looking after)!
- Two, yes two! stained glass artefacts by superb local artisan Luminist.
- Not one, but two incredible half hour pony rides at Hamsterley Riding School. Come on parents of pony-mad offspring- how could you overlook this offer?
- A round of golf for four people at Bishop Auckland Golf Club. Not to be missed- a wonderful opportunity!
- Not one, but two one hour hacks in incredibly beautiful Hamsterley Forest- guided rides with Hoppyland Trekking Centre.
- A free trial piano, violin or brass instrument lesson with local band conductor and musician Paul Krywyszyn. If you would like to play an instrument, this could be your opportunity! He’s a great teacher.
- An enormous dumpy bag filled with hardwood logs and delivered (within 5 mile radius of Hamsterley) to your door by local log merchant Steven Gibson. Stay toasty warm this winter!
- A car service worth over £160 kindly offered by Washington’s Garage, West Auckland. Get it done before the Winter!
- A one hour magic show. Worth a fortune! Buy it before it disappears! A wonderful, local magician, Mark Foster, first seen at Hamsterley Hoppings this year. An absolute must for your next party-either for children or adults.
- What would you give for this?….. You can’t fail to bid for an unforgettable ride in Steven Petch’s rally car. I think everyone will fancy this one!
- A voucher for a wonderful, bespoke fresh flower display by Ladywell Flowers- for that special person in your life.
- Need your oil boiler serviced? Bid for this- a service by reliable A & B Boilers. This could be a very necessary bid…
- Luxurious (and romantic) Bed and Breakfast for two at The Manor House, West Auckland. Come on gentlemen-treat your lady!
- On yer bike! Need your bicycle servicing? A cycle service by Red Ape Cycles of Bishop Auckland. ( without parts, however).
- Would you like a completely different view of the area? A voucher for money off a guided tour on a three wheeler cycle! Triketours from Witton-le-Wear special offer!
- An electric strimmer could help you to tidy your lawn egdes! Kindly donated by Tallentires of Butterknowle.
All this and even more!
Just come along and try your skills in bidding!
These are just some of the items to be auctioned! Come along and buy tickets for some wonderful items in the raffle too! An evening not to be missed at Hamsterley Social Club.
Free entry! Great entertainment! Fantastic bargains to be snapped up!
All profits for charities!
What more could you ask!