We need your help to spot and stop fraudsters.
Fraudsters target people in many ways:
• Through unexpected calls, letters or texts,
• Via pushy sales techniques,
• Demanding money up-front,
• Asking for personal information.
You can help stop them by:
• Saying no to offers if unsure,
• Never paying money to claim a prize,
• Never giving your PIN to anyone or handing over
your bank card.
If you think you have been targeted by a fraudster or would like more information call Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040 or visit www.actionfraud.police.uk