Lowson

Andrew Palmer – John Lowson

Andrew Palmer wrote:

“John Lowson, is my 2x G Grandfather b:1858 in Hamsterley. I have copies of the 1861 (Hamsterley) and 1901 (Grantham) census. He married Hannah Sewell at the Wesleyan Chapel Brownley Colleriery in 1881. Emigrated to America in 1884 and returned before 1901. His father Richard Lowson was in Hamsterley and South Bedburn in 1861 and 1851.
Would you have any other records?
I do keep a file with ancestry.com.”

Paula replied:

I may know someone who can help you with your research. I am currently researching the Lowson – Kirkup line and have been overwhelmed by the research this gentleman has supplied me with on both the Lowson and Kirkup sides. Maybe I can pass on your details to him so you can contact each other?”

Andrew replied:

“Please pass on my contact details. Any help will be appreciated.
Regards Andrew 0759 382 6772.”

Roger wrote:

“John Lowson, born 1858/9 father Richard and Mother Elizabeth Hodgson married 24 Jan, 1858 but I can go backwards but not forward.
Are these yours.”

Andrew Palmer replied:

“I believe Richard and Elizabeth are related to my ancestor.
We should compare our sources and confirm or ignore.
Regards Andrew 0759 382 6772.”

Roger wrote:

“I am sorry but I cannot contact you the way you are asking, but if someone can give you my e-mail, I will get in touch. By the way I am the fella Paula talks about.

Admin replied:

“Was your last post in reply to Andrew Palmer? If it was, just put your email address into your reply and Andrew will see it.”

Andrew Palmer replied:

My email address is albury.56@hotmail.co.uk. Regards Andrew.

pf button Lowson

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>